The Withybrook jacket is the perfect companion for all seasonal excursions due to its lightweight construction - nonetheless maintaining the all-important protectiveness you require from a versatile outerwear piece. The outer shell is shower and windproof; ideal, we think you'll agree, given the unpredictability of the weather at this time of year.
The inside body is lined with a micro-fibre fleece which regulates your temperature whilst providing top-level comfort when worn.
The sleeves have a nylon lining to promote freer movement while storm cuffs (with handy thumb holes) ensure the heat stays in and the cold stays out.
- Welt pockets at hip with zip fastening
- Contrast embroidered logo
- Funnel hood with rubberised branded trims
- Fleece lined
- Our model wears a size 10
- 100% Nylon
- Body lining: 100% Polyester fleece
- Sleeve lining: 100% Nylon 300T
- 30 degree 1 bar
- Gentle wash with similar colours
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron on reverse
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 11ms
- reviews, product