The waxed jacket is a true icon of country life. These days, it's still commonly worn for country pursuits like fishing and shooting; however the style has permeated our culture and is now worn by gamekeepers and city slickers alike. The Cratfield is firmly based in the traditional designs of the early waxed coats, featuring signature piping on the seams as well as a classic corduroy collar. The nod to tradition continues with the flannel lining. Back in the day, the estate owners would have their own tartan sewn inside and ours - although not pertaining to a grand old family - is bespoke to us.
- Cord collar and internal piping detail
- Patch pockets with snap fastening
- Authentic layered-on gun patch
- Flannel lining with printed internal branding
- Our model wears a size 10
- 75% Cotton, 25% Nylon
- Gentle Machine Wash