The colourful, artistic Bloomsbury Set was "a group of people who lived in squares and loved in triangles". Despite vintage elements, the men’s clothes had a modern workwear feel to them; their wardrobes comprised of waistcoats, statement hats, sturdy boots, fabrics like cotton twill and relaxed tweed suits. It was one of these tweed suits that inspired us to create the Bloomsbury, made from bespoke Donegal tweed and traditional wool flannel, both made by Abraham Moon & Sons in West Yorkshire, founded in 1837.
The Bloomsbury Suit’s creation involved 200 stages so it’s made at the high-tech, high-spec factory of third generation tailor Lever Style from Hong Kong. Its jacket has a half-canvas construction; a layer of canvas ‘floats’ between the outer layer and lining so that it maintains its sharp silhouette and moulds to your shape the more you wear it. Pair with the matching suit trousers or dress down with chinos and crisp shirt or your favourite jeans and a graphic tee.
- Half Canvas Construction, for natural drape and durability
- Ergonomically designed soft shoulder for an improved fit and ease of movement
- High cut armhole for a sharp, modern silhouette
- Two button front with notch lapels
- Functioning button cuffs
- Hand-stitched buttons and linings
- Our model is 6’2 and wears a 38 blazer and 32 trouser
- 90% Wool, 10% Nylon
- Dry Clean Only