Drawing inspiration from the beauty of ‘Far From The Madding Crowd’, our Bickmor hoodie is where athleisure meets romanticism.
The film is based on one of Thomas Hardy’s warmest novels, focusing on the beautiful Bathsheba Everdene and her blossoming love stories with three suitors – but what is often overlooked are her idyllic surroundings. Set in the pastoral farming communities of Wessex, South West England, in the 1800s its fields of flowers led us to incorporate some of these romantic themes.
Designed in a neat, boxy-fit with slim sleeves, the Bickmor hoodie is made from an ultra-soft cotton-blend brushback fleece with a self-fabric lined hood and simple drawcords. The main feature is the bespoke floral embroidery on the sleeve and hood that conjures up images of botanical gardens and the rural countryside – even though in reality, you might be stuck in concrete jungle – a.k.a. the city.
- Boxy fit through body
- Slim sleeves Cotton mix brushback fleece
- Self-fabric lined hood with drawcords
- Bespoke embroidered design on hood and left sleeve
- Our model wears a size 10
- 75% Cotton, 25% Polyester
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Do not dry clean
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 229ms
- reviews, product