No one wants to be jittering under pouring rain and (potentially) snowflakes when the season hits us with its worst, so make sure you prepare in style with the Ann coat.
Padded with down feather for snuggle-worthy comfort (so much so that we'd suggest going up a size if you're looking to layer), this coat is similar to our Ancton jacket, only in a longline style for added warmth. It has a high neckline, concealed cuffs at the bottom of the sleeves (to keep you cosy) and zipped pockets on the outside.
The detachable faux fur trim and hood is just an added bonus that keeps this coat as versatile as ever and of course, it wouldn't be Jack Wills if it didn't have an embroidered pheasant on the chest, would it? With all the finishing touches you need, all you have to do now is layer it over your casual outfits.
- Padded long line coat with detachable faux fur trim hood
- High neckline, checked lining
- Zipped fastening and front pockets
- Embroidered pheasant on left chest
- Slim fit. We recommend buying a size up for regular fit.
- Our model wears a size 10
- 100% Polyester
- Wash At 30°
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Cool Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
- reviews, product