The trench coat: the perfect finishing touch to any outfit for spring and beyond.
Once used as heavy-duty protection for British army officers treading through trenches in the First World War, these coats have had a modern update over the decades. Keeping in line with the military heritage and functionality, the Ambrose coat has the classic trench coat style with the traditional double-breasted and belt cuff detailing.
Finished with a button at the back, which prevents the belt from slipping around (yes, we truly think of everything), you can say goodbye to annoying, uneven belt lengths. Made with a durable cotton blend, handy pockets and a pleat at the back for ease of movement, you can take this piece with you everywhere when battling the elements and will look chic whilst doing it. Now available in new seasonal colours.
- Classic trench coat
- Traditional double breast silhouette
- Button at the back to keep belt secure
- Durable cotton mix
- Our model wears a size 10
- Main: 69% Cotton, 25% Polyester, 6% Nylon
- Lining: 55% Polyester, 45% Viscose
- Cool Hand Wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Do not dry clean
- Colour may transfer onto garments and upholstery
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
- reviews, product