HATHERSHAW CROPPED TRENCH
Wait a second!
Good Choice!Thank You
An instant classic, the trench was originally designed to protect army officers against wind and rain in the tumultuous trenches of WW1. Despite initially being made for the military, we’ve designed our Hathershaw trench in a lighter weight and styled it for the everyday.
Made in a traditional, classic double-breasted style, this coat is cut to a cropped length for easy, versatile dressing In the colour of the season, it’s crafted with a refined aesthetic – it has a soft checked lining, flap pockets and a button fastening at the back so that the waist belt doesn’t slip around (it’s the little things that matter after all).
To keep you extra dry, the cuffs have an adjustable fastening and there’s a pleat at the back for flexibility and all in a durable cotton blend. What’s not to love? Throw it on top of any outfit (because it looks good with just about everything) in that five-minute rush before you leave the house.
- Cropped length trench coat
- Traditional double breast silhouette
- Button at the back to keep belt secure
- Durable cotton mix
- Our model wears a size 10
- 69% cotton, 25% polyester, 6% nylon
- Cool hand wash, do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Do not dry clean
- Colour may transfer onto garments and upholstery
Delivery & Returns
- Click & Collect from a Jack Wills store; FREE
- Click & Collect from from 1000s of HubBox locations nationwide; FREE - £5.95
- Free Standard Delivery on orders over £60 - 3-5 working days
- Standard Delivery - 3-5 working days / £3.95
- Next Day Delivery – Order before 10.00pm Sunday - Friday / £5.95 *Excluding Bank Holidays
- Worldwide Delivery - 10-14 working days / From £8.95