Terms & conditions
By visiting JackWills.com, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in the Terms and Conditions. Jack Wills Limited website(s) (our "Site" or "Sites") and related services are made available to you pursuant to the following Terms and Conditions. We may modify the Terms and Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of this Site (or any of our other Sites) following such change shall signify your agreement to be bound by the modified Terms and Conditions. Jack Wills Ltd., is a company registered under the Companies Acts (Company Number 3504842 and VAT number 718 8576 87) and trading as JackWills.com ("Jack Wills Limited", "we", "us", "our"). We provide this Site as a service to its customers.
Please read the Terms and Conditions and check back often. If you do not agree to any change to the Terms and Conditions, then you must immediately stop using the Site.
- Student Discount Promotion
- Eligibility to purchase
- Acceptance of your order
- Gift card / Gift vouchers
- Event tickets
- Intellectual properties right
- No Commercial use
- Your activity
- Third party
- Our relationship
- Entire agreement
- No waiver
- Governing law
- Free UK standard delivery on orders £75
- Promotional Codes
- Young Brits 2015
- Mobile App
- Warehouse Sale
- JW Bucket List
- Autumn Bounceback
- RA Courtyard Cinema Competiton
- Friends and Family Promotion
ELIGIBILITY TO PURCHASE
The purchase of merchandise through Jack Wills Limited is strictly limited to parties who can lawfully enter into and form contracts on the Site in accordance with English law.
In order to make purchases through the Site, you will be requested to register and provide your personal details. In particular, Customers must provide their real name, phone number, e-mail address and other requested information as indicated. Furthermore, when ordering items, you will be required to provide payment details and you represent and warrant that the payment details you provide on ordering are both valid and correct and you confirm that you are the person referred to in the Billing information provided.
The Site is available only to individuals and others who meet the Jack Wills terms of eligibility, who have been issued a valid credit card by a bank acceptable to Jack Wills, whose applications are acceptable to Jack Wills and who have authorised Jack Wills to process a charge or charges on their credit card in the amount of the total purchase price for the merchandise which they purchase. Purchases made on the site are for the personal or gift use of the buyer only and are not to be used for re-sale, commercial purposes or any other commercial benefit. Jack Wills reserves the right to restrict multiple quantities of an item being shipped to any one customer or postal address.
Moreover, by making an offer to purchase merchandise, you expressly authorise us to perform credit checks and, where Jack Wills feels necessary, to transmit or to obtain information (including any updated information) about you to or from third parties from time to time, including but not limited to your credit-card number or credit reports (including credit reports for your spouse if you reside in a community property jurisdiction), to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorisation and to authorise individual purchase transactions.
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability.
Due to the speed of our order fulfillment, we are unable to amend any orders once they have been placed.
Please be aware that we are unable to cancel customers' orders once they have been placed.
Prices shown on the site are in GBP and are inclusive of VAT unless an alternative country has been selected by the customer, as indicated in the top left hand corner of the website. All prices and offers remain valid as advertised from time to time. The GBP price of a product displayed on the website at the time the order is accepted will be honoured. If you are buying from outside the UK, you will also incur carriage costs and any duties for the UK. Jack Wills will not be responsible for any import duties on international orders.
ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR ORDER
Once you have made your choice and your order has been placed, you will receive an email acknowledging the details of your order. This email is NOT an acceptance of your order. Unless you cancel your order, acceptance of your order and completion of the contract between you and Jack Wills will be perfected when we despatch the goods to you. The sale contract is therefore concluded in London, England and the language of the contract is English.
We reserve the right not to accept your order in the event, for example, that we are unable to obtain authorisation for payment, that shipping restrictions apply to a particular item, that the item ordered is out of stock or does not satisfy our quality control standards and is withdrawn, or that you do not meet the eligibility criteria set-out above.
Furthermore, we may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any merchandise from the Site whether or not that merchandise has been sold; removing, screening or editing any materials or content on the Site; refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
In an effort to protect our customers, all orders placed at JackWills.com are screened and security checked for fraud. We advise you to include a valid telephone number and email address with your order so we can contact you if we need you to confirm its authenticity. All checks are made for the security and safe shopping of our customers. We may ask you to confirm certain elements of your order which may include the billing or delivery address. We will never ask you for full credit / debit card details. Although it is rare that it would be necessary for us to cancel an order, we reserve the right to refuse any orders from a customer where the following situations are applicable:
Incorrect credit/debit card number, expiration date or security code.
Incorrect billing information (billing information you provide is different from information your credit card company/ bank has on record).
Insufficient/incorrect shipping address (street, town/city, county or postal code).
As part of our security checks you may be contacted by ReD who conduct security checks on our behalf. They may ask you to confirm certain elements of your order which may include the billing address, however they will never ask for your full credit card details.
If you have any queries, please visit their website www.redworldwide.com/ or contact them on 01483 728 700 (local rate).
ReD is a registered company. Their registered company address is: ReD Europe, ReD House, Brookwood, Surrey GU24 0BL.
We may cancel any order if fraudulent activity is suspected and may refuse to process subsequent orders from customers with a previous fraudulent order history. If we are unable to contact you via the telephone number or email address you provided with your order within 3 days we reserve the right to cancel your order. (In this circumstance; a full refund will be actioned to the original payment method).
The sale of your order will appear on your credit card statement as 'www.jackwills.com'. We reserve the right to request additional proof of billing information. If you think the amount of a sale related to an order at JackWills.com is incorrect, please email us or call us on 0333 014 2020.
Payment can be made by Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Delta, and Maestro debit cards. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account upon receipt of your order by Jack Wills. You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to Jack Wills, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
We take all reasonable care to make our Site as secure as we can make it. All credit card transactions on this site are processed using Barclays Bank Merchant Services, a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment. We will also give you the opportunity to securely store your credit card details on our systems. These details will be fully encrypted and only used to process card transactions.
To help ensure that your shopping experience is safe, simple and secure Jack Wills uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Furthermore, we will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Site.
Jack Wills will store a record of your transactions for a minimum of one year.
Jack Wills uses a standard pricing policy for the UK and Channel Islands which ensures that all of our customers are charged the same price, regardless of where they live. We do not offer VAT refunds on orders delivered to the Channel Islands. All total prices for goods displayed on the checkout page represent the total price payable by the customer for those items, regardless of the address for delivery. For EU deliveries, this price includes VAT (or VAT equivalent) at the current rate. Although this price is the same for deliveries outside the EU, where VAT (or VAT equivalent) may not be applicable, customers are not entitled to any discount or refund to account for the differences in tax treatment. These customers will pay the same price for the item as a customer placing an order for delivery to the EU. Other components of the total price at the checkout, including delivery charge, may vary for each customer.
GIFT CARD / GIFT VOUCHERS
The Jack Wills Gift Card / Voucher is available for purchase online at www.jackwills.com, in Jack Wills stores and via the Customer Services Team.
The Jack Wills Gift Card/Voucher can be used to purchase goods at any Jack Wills store, online at www.jackwills.com and via the Customer Services Team. To find your nearest store, please visit our website.
Gift Cards and Vouchers are not redeemable in any Jack Wills concessions, Jack Wills Outlet stores or on www.jackwillsoutlet.com.
The pin number on the card/voucher will be required when using them in store, online or via Customer Services.
The Jack Wills Gift Card/Voucher is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
The minimum amount to activate The Jack Wills Gift Card/Voucher is £10 and the maximum amount that can be on a card is £500.
You can check the balance of your card or voucher in store, online or via Customer Services on 0333 014 2020.
When you use The Jack Wills Gift Card/Voucher, the amount of your purchase will be deducted from the balance on the card. Change will not be given. The balance may be applied to future purchases.
Your card or voucher can only be redeemed in a country operating in the same currency as that of the country where you originally purchased the voucher.
When returning goods purchased with a Gift Card or Voucher, you will be credited with a Gift Card or Voucher to the value of the one used in the original transaction. The cashier will refund the balance back onto the original Gift Card or Voucher. If the card used in the original purchase is unavailable, the cashier will refund the balance back onto a new card or paper equivalent.
Gift Cards or Vouchers purchased online with other product will be dispatched separately from product ordered at the same time.
For partially redeemed Gift Vouchers in the old paper format, the store will load any remaining balance onto a Gift Card.
For fully redeemed PDF vouchers or paper vouchers where no outstanding balance remains, the cashier reserves the right to retain the voucher.
Jack Wills reserves the right to occasionally issue paper versions of the Gift Card or Voucher should the card itself be unavailable. They will be redeemable in store, online and via Customer Services.
The Jack Wills Gift Card/Voucher is valid for a period of 12 months from last date of use. If the Jack Wills Gift Card/Voucher is not used for a period of 12 consecutive months - whether to make a purchase, top-up, or to make a balance enquiry - the card will automatically expire at the end of that period and the balance on the card will be forfeited.
Jack Wills reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and / or discontinue the voucher at anytime. This does not affect your statutory rights.
The Jack Wills Gift Card/Voucher cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash or vouchers
The Jack Wills Gift Card/Voucher is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Please treat this card or voucher as cash. Jack Wills will not accept any liability for lost, stolen or damaged vouchers. However you are able to register your Gift Card or Voucher online to protect any unspent balances in the event your voucher is lost or stolen. In which case we will cancel your original Gift Card or Voucher making it invalid, and re-issue you with a replacement.
Please note that all Gift Cards & Gift Vouchers are subject to security checks. For more information, please see 'ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR ORDER' for full details.
Jack Wills will cancel the value of the Gift Card/Voucher if we fail to receive payment from the purchaser's bank or card company for the initial purchase of the card. Further action may be taken where the fraudulent use of a credit card is suspected. All refunds / exchanges of goods purchased with the Jack Wills Gift Card/Voucher will be made in accordance with Jack Wills refund policy. This does not affect your statutory rights
Jack Wills reserves the right to add to or amend these terms and conditions from time to time, where we consider it reasonable and necessary to do so for security, regulatory or other legal reasons. Reasonable notice will be given where possible. The current conditions will be available at all times at www.jackwills.com
Jack Wills reserves the right to refuse to accept a Gift Card in payment or part payment of any item where it reasonably suspects that the card or any amount on it may have been stolen, tampered with, duplicated or obtained in another illegal way.
Gift Cards and Vouchers will be subject to verification at time of presentation and each individual retailer reserves the right not to accept any cards or paper vouchers that have or appear to have been forged, damaged, defaced or otherwise tampered with.
Tickets purchased cannot be transferred, exchanged, returned or refunded unless the event is cancelled. No duplicate tickets will be issued to replace lost or stolen tickets. By ordering, you agree that the tickets are for the personal use of you and your party only, and will not be resold.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTIES RIGHTS
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, designs, trademarks and all other intellectual property and material rights relating to the Content as herein described, including Jack Wills Software and all HTML and other code contained in this Site, shall remain at all times vested in Jack Wills and / or are the property of their respective owners. All such Content, including third party trademarks, designs and related intellectual property rights mentioned or displayed on this Site are protected by national intellectual property and other laws and international treaty provisions. You are permitted to use the Content only as expressly authorised by Jack Wills and / or its third party licensors. Any reproduction or redistribution of the above listed Content is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, copying and use of the above listed materials to any other server, location or support for publication, reproduction or distribution is expressly prohibited.
In addition to the Intellectual property rights mentioned above, Content is defined as any graphics, photographs, including all image rights, sounds, music, video, audio or text on this Site. Jack Wills tries to ensure that the information on this site is accurate and complete. Jack Wills does not warrant or represent that Jack Wills' Content is accurate, error-free or reliable or that your use of Jack Wills' Content will not infringe rights of third parties. Your use of the Web Site is at your risk. Jack Wills does not warrant that the functional aspects of the Web Site or Jack Wills' Content will be error free or that this Web Site, Jack Wills Content or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. If your use of this Web Site, or Jack Wills Content results in the need for servicing or replacing property, material, equipment or data, Jack Wills is not responsible for those costs. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Web Site is provided to you "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, REASONABLE CARE AND SKILL, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Jack Wills and its suppliers make no warranties about Jack Wills Content, software text, downloads, graphics, and links, or about results to be obtained from using the Web Site. You bear the entire risk of the completeness, accuracy or usefulness of any Content found on this Site. Jack Wills reserves the right to withdraw, temporarily or permanently, any Content from this Site at any time and for any reason. Removal may be immediate and without notice. You confirm that Jack Wills is not liable to you or any third party for any such withdrawal.
NO COMMERCIAL USE
This Site is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any Content, software, products, or services contained within this Site. You may not use this Site, or any of its Content, to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own Site.
You use this Site at your sole risk. You agree that you will be personally responsible for your use of this Site and for all of your communication and activity on this Site. We reserve the right to deny you access to this Site, or any part of this Site, at any time without notice. If we determine, in our sole discretion, that you engaged in prohibited activities, were not respectful of other users, or otherwise violated the Terms and Conditions, we may deny you access to this Site on a temporary or permanent basis and any decision to do so is final.
We may include hyperlinks on this Site to other websites or resources operated by parties other than Jack Wills. Jack Wills has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Web Site and is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any off-site pages nor are we responsible for the availability of such external websites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external websites or resources.
While Jack Wills will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information it places on the Site, it makes no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. This Site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to this Site, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through this Site including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
We make no warranty that this Site will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, eliability of the materials. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of Content or material uploaded or transmitted through this Site. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the products available through this Site including but not limited to, implied warranties of satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall limit your rights as a consumer under English law.
You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee and therefore shall not be in any way responsible for the security or privacy of this Site and any information provided to or taken from this Site by you.
You agree that, except for death and personal injury arising from our negligence, We will not be liable in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with this contract, for any economic losses (including without limitation, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings), any loss of goodwill or reputation, or any special or indirect or consequential losses in any case whether or not such losses were incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Terms and Conditions.
At our request, you agree fully to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Jack Wills immediately on demand, its officers, directors, agents, affiliates, licensors, and suppliers, from and against all liabilities, claims, expenses, damages and losses, including legal fees, arising from any breach of the Terms and Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Site, or the use by any other persons accessing this Site using your Internet account. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you hereunder.
You acknowledge and agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Jack Wills as a result of the Terms and Conditions or your use of this Site. You agree that you may not and will not hold yourself out as a representative, agent, or employee of Jack Wills, and we shall not be liable for any representation, act, or omission on your part.
The Terms and Conditions (as amended from time to time) constitutes the entire agreement between you and Jack Wills regarding your use of this Site, and supersedes any other agreement or understanding, arrangements, undertaking or proposal, written or oral, between you and Jack Wills in relation to such matters. In the event any other rules, code of conduct, or other matter posted on this Site conflicts with the terms of the Terms and Conditions, the Terms and Conditions shall govern. No oral explanation or oral information given by any party shall alter the interpretation of the Terms and Conditions. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept the Terms and Conditions, you have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a representation in the Terms and Conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any misrepresentation which has not become a term of the Terms and Conditions save that your agreement contained in this Clause shall not apply in respect of any fraudulent misrepresentation whether or not such has become a term of the Terms and Conditions.
No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
The Terms and Conditions together with all our policies and procedures will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
FREE UK STANDARD DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £75
Free UK Standard Delivery on orders over £75 offer cannot be combined with any other discount, other offer and / or transferred to previous purchases. Jack Wills reserve the right to terminate this offer without notice.
Please note, DISCOUNT CODES cannot be used in conjunction with the Free UK Standard Delivery on orders over £75 offer. Our standard delivery options and rates apply.
To redeem the offers enter the code supplied at checkout to receive a percentage off Jack Wills product online or show your email to redeem in stores.
Promotional code offers are valid in all UK & Ireland stores, excluding Outlet locations (Bicester Village, Gunwharf, Halifax, Kildare and Kilver Court), Selfridges concession and the Jack Wills Jersey store.
Discounts can not be redeemed through the in store iPads. Jack Wills reserve the right to not accept promotions that they deem invalid or fraudulent.
To redeem a discount code please show a copy of the code in stores from either a valid Jack Wills email address or officially affiliated company of Jack Wills.
Discount codes can not be used on sale items, combined with any other offer, other discount and / or transfer to previous purchases.
Discounts can not be applied towards the purchase of charity items, event tickets or gift cards. Jack Wills reserves the right to terminate any discount code promotion without notice.
Discount promotions and offers are non transferable and can not be exchanged for cash alternatives.
THE JACK WILLS APP
Introducing our brand new Jack Wills App - designed for the ultimate shopping experience on your iPhone and iPad. Find exactly what you're looking for even when you're on the go - our exciting new app makes for simple, stress-free shopping, wherever you are! Don't miss out, head to the App store and get downloading!
Here's what you can expect once you download:
SHOP ON THE GO
Shopping in store and can't find your size? Use our scan function to find what you're looking for online - never be disappointed again!
Our easy-to-use app is hassle-free and perfect for using on the go. You can even browse offline!
Sssh…this is just between us! App users will get a sneak peek at exclusive content and extra-special offers!
Did we mention it was FREE?
Tap to download now!
For more information please visit www.jackwills.com
If you require any help please call our Customer Services team on 0333 014 2020 (UK) 1 866 280 9963 (US) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Discount Promotion
Terms & Conditions
Jack Wills is proud to offer 10% discount to student shoppers. Students must present a valid student card or UNiDAYS® code when shopping in store and online. Jack Wills reserves the right to amend or withdraw the student discount at its discretion at any time or to refuse to allow any individual to claim a discount, including but not limited to cases where it deems any student ID or UNiDAYS® codes to be invalid. The student discount is non-transferable, may not be exchanged for cash. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and applies to full price items only. The discount may not be used to purchase gift cards. Returned items will be refunded at the discounted price.
When used in store the student cardholder must be present in order for the discount to be valid. A store manager's decision as to the validity of a discount is final.
When shopping online, students may only redeem their student discount by logging in with their Unidays account, or by entering a valid NUS extra card number at the checkout. Discount excludes shipping charges. Discount is only valid on deliveries to locations that Jack Wills ships to. Should a UNiDAYS® code be used by anyone other than the intended user, the discount may be withdrawn without notice. Some brand exclusions may apply.
Promoter: Jack Wills Limited Registered address: 22 Fore Street, Devon TQ8 8ET.
Young Brits 2015
1. This promotion is only open to residents of United Kingdom aged between 16 and 25 throughout the duration of the promotion period, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Promotion Period: Enter between 00.01 BST on 30th April 2015 and 23.59 GMT on 24th June 2015. Following this, there are 2 stages within the promotion (see clause 8 for more details).
3. No purchase required; however internet access is required.
4. Maximum one entry per person or if submitting a group entry, one entry per group.
5. To Enter: Go to www.jackwills.com/youngbrits, select which category you would like to enter (Creativity, Enterprise, Innovation or Endurance) then follow the instructions on screen by filling in the entry form within the word limits displayed. Entries may be submitted as a group entry i.e. 2 people or more.
6. The Prizes: There will be 2 winners from each category (8 in total) who will each win:
a. £5,000 cash via bank transfer to support your chosen pursuit (if winners form a group, the prize will be split amongst members evenly);
b. £500 Jack Wills clothing voucher to be spent in store or on online, which must be used within 1 year from date of issue; (if winners form a group, each member will receive the voucher);
c. Feature in a Jack Wills photo shoot; and
d. Professional mentoring with one of the mentors from the Mentor panel. This will be personally designed to help individual winners with their area of interest. Times will vary.
7. All entries are subject to moderation (please see clause 13). The Promoter has the absolute discretion to consider entries for voting and judging or to remove any content already submitted without giving reasons or recourse for its decision.
8. WINNER SELECTION:
Stage 1: 00.01 BST on 24th June 2015 - 23.59 BST on 26th July 2015 - all valid entries will be published on www.jackwills.com/youngbrits and will go to a public vote. Individuals are limited to 2 votes per category per week.
The top 8 entries per category (32 in total) with the highest votes will automatically proceed to Stage 2. In addition, 8 entries, 2 from each category, that do not make the next stage via voting will be judged and will proceed to Stage 2. The judging criteria for these entries will be based on the following:
a. Overall quality of the submission
e. Character; and
f. Social Impact.
In total there will be 40 semi-finalists. Shortlisted entrants will not need to respond to the notification as progression to Stage 2 is automatic. The Promoter will notify semi-finalists by email or by phone by 6th August 2015. Semi-finalists must ensure they are available to take part in Stage 2 on 3rd September 2015.
Stage 2: 3rd September 2015 - the top 40 entrants will be invited to attend an Interview event at a venue to be confirmed by Jack Wills where they will need to pitch/present their application to a panel of professional judges. The panel will be judging the semi-finalists on the following criteria:
d. Character; and
e. Social Impact.
The 2 entries in each category with highest score will be the winners and will be determined within 3 working days after the end of Stage 2. Winners must ensure they are available to travel to London at a time during 7th -13th September 2015 for the photo shoot. Cost of travel will be included for winners outside the M25 area.
9. Voting: Voters may submit a maximum of two votes per category per week across all media. Systems will be in place to identify any invalid votes and votes or entries may be disqualified in the event of any unusual, suspect or fraudulent activity. Voting is open to anyone aged 16 or over. Entrants are prohibited from seeking any professional services to obtain votes and must not purchase votes in any way.
10. Winner Notification: The final winners will be notified by email or telephone within 4 days after Stage 2.
11. On 1st October 2015 there will be a Winners Announcement Party where the winners will be revealed to the public.
12. By entering the promotion, entrants deem that their application into the promotion is true and the Promoter reserves the right to request, at any time, to verify the information entrants have provided including entrant credentials and supporting documentation.
13. Entries will be invalid if they:
a. contain defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content; include trademarks, logos or copyrighted material not owned by you or used without the right holder's prior written permission;
b. include the likenesses, photographs, or similar of any individual without their express permission;
c. represent a danger to health and safety; and
d. include any reference or image linked to inappropriate or excess drinking.
14. All entries must be in English.
15. Elements of the prizes carry no cash value, are non-transferable and may not be substituted by the winner. No compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. If a winner is unable to take his/her prize within the stated period, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next placed entrant as judged.
16. Entrants acknowledge that other entrants may have submitted ideas and concepts that may be similar to his/her entry, and that he/she will not be entitled to any compensation or right to negotiate with the Promoter over such matters.
17. The entry must be substantially the work of the entrant and not copyright or in use anywhere else. By entering the Promotion, the entrant represents, acknowledges and warrants that their application and everything referred to within their application is created solely by the entrant.
18. Any information you disclose during this promotion is disclosed only to the Promoter.
19. By entering the promotion, entrants give their permission for any images/videos they provide to be used by the Promoter without further compensation for up to 5 years. Copyright will remain with the entrant. However, by entering this competition the entrant agrees to the Promoter publishing these entries on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, in store, in the Promoter's handbook, on the website and other media platforms. They also agree to other possible promotional use in media of the promoters choosing without any payment but with appropriate credit given to the original entrant for up to 5 years.
20. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery or receipt.
21. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late submissions will not be accepted.
22. Bulk votes or entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, bulk votes, votes by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to vote), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of 'script', 'brute force', masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant's entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person's entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
23. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering the promotion or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this promotion.
25. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
26. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
27. If for any reason any part of the prize is not capable of running as planned, such as cancellation or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which affects the running or conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel the prize and not reimburse any incurred expenses by the winner as a result of winning or accepting the prize.
28. Winners agree for their name, photograph and video profile being used for promotional purposes and/or to take part in reasonable publicity.
29. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify entries which it considers do not comply with these terms and conditions or any participant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this competition.
30. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a participant.
31. The name, counties and winner category of the winners will be available by going to www.jackwills.com/youngbrits 2 months after the Winner Announcement Party.
32. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize, of equal or greater value, should the advertised prize become unavailable for reasons beyond their control.
34. By entering this Promotion you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
35. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promoter: Jack Wills Ltd, 22 Fore Street, Salcombe, TQ8 8ET
1: This Sale is being operated by Jack Wills.
Jack Wills is a company registered under the Companies Acts (Company Number 3504842 and VAT number 718 8576 87).
The sale of any item in this clearance sale shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
2: The items being sold in this sale are genuine Jack Wills branded products.
However, this is a clearance of buyers' samples, imperfect stock and also some 'first quality' stock for clearance.
All samples & faulty garments are 'sold as seen' and carry a distinguishing red mark in the label.
Imperfect items are labelled to identify their imperfections.
It is feasible that some 'first quality' stock may become dusty during the sale but this will not carry a label.
Please check your selections carefully before you purchase as items are non-refundable
for the reasons shown.
Garments bought here may not be returned to Jack Wills stores for any reason. This does not
affect your statutory rights. Please direct any concerns or queries to our Customer Service Team
(contact details below).
3: All items being sold are for personal use only and are not available for re-sale.
For this reason we may restrict the quantity of items sold to individuals.
Jack Wills merchandise is available strictly through licensed partners under contract
in the UK and globally.
Jack Wills will prosecute any person who attempts to sell Jack Wills branded product
as a direct consequence of buying from this sale.
4: Payment: We accept payment in cash (GBP only) and via most major credit and debit cards
e.g. Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Maestro and Delta.
The price specified on each item is inclusive of VAT.
5: Governing Law: These Terms and Conditions are subject to, and shall be construed
in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales.
6: Contact our Customer Service Team to discuss these Terms and any other queries.
Tel: 0333 014 2020 during office hours or by email on email@example.com
Jack Wills security guards are operating at this event.
Security is provided exclusively for the protection of Jack Wills' resources and assets.
Jack Wills will not be responsible for the loss or damage of customers' private property.Please take care of your belongings.
Jack Wills reserves the right to restrict admission to this event and to ask any person to leave.
Jack Wills security is provided by: Jack Wills, 95 Victoria Road, London, NW10 6DJ
JW Bucket List
The promoter of Jack Wills #JWBucketList ("the Prize Draw") is Jack Wills Ltd (3504842 England, Registered Offices: 22 Fore Street, Salcombe, TQ8 8ET("we","our", "us", or "Jack Wills").
UK & Ireland and US promotion only.
This promotion is only open to residents of those territories listed above. It is each participant's responsibility for ensuring that, in entering the Promotion, you are complying with all applicable laws in your territory.
No purchase is necessary to enter or win
Who can enter
The prize draw is open to all United Kingdom and US mainland residents aged 13 years or over, those under 16 years of age will need parental consent to enter, This promotion is not open to employees of the Promoters, any associated companies, their families and anyone professionally involved in this promotion.
We may ask you to verify your eligibility to enter by providing a valid form of I.D.
How to enter
Competition begins at midnight (Greenwich Mean Time ("GMT") on 7th July 2015 and ends at midnight GMT on 23rd August 2015. Entries outside of these times will not be accepted
You will require access to the Internet to enter and a valid Pinterest and/ or Instagram account.
To qualify, entrants must take a photo/video with an intention of completing one of the challenges as expressed on the Jack Wills blog and across our social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest), using #JWSummerBucketList for their chance to win.
Entries will be judged according to the creativity of any submitted photo as well as compliance with the above prize draw rules.
Entries to the competition will be judged as invalid if they:
• Contain offensive, malicious, obscene, indecent or other inappropriate content;
• Refer to illegal activities or irresponsible behavior
• Represent a danger to health and safety
• Include any trademarks, logos or copyrighted material, or any non-original content not owned by entrants.
• Refer to brands other than those of Jack Wills
• Contain any personal identification, including, but not limited to: license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, or street addresses of the entrant or any other person
By submitting an entry you are granting Jack Wills the right to use, publish, share, adapt, dispose of, and/or modify your entry submission, without limitation or compensation to the entrant. We may contact the winner of said entry to discuss use of the entry in our communication channels
Jack Wills cannot acknowledge receipt of your entry and shall not be responsible for any entries, which are lost, damaged or corrupted.
Entrants may submit multiple entries.
Third party or bulk entries will not be accepted and any entries not in accordance with the entry instructions are invalid.
By entering this prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions and any entry which does not comply with the entry instruction shall be invalid.
There is one prize to be awarded weekly throughout the duration of the campaign (6 weeks) - £100/$100 Jack Wills gift card per week. For selection of the weekly winner, a judging panel of no less than three (3) persons jointly appointed by Jack Wills will judge entries based on best interpretation of the challenge, creativity, quality and originality.
There is also one prize for an individual who partakes in all of the challenges. This prize is £3000 of holiday vouchers supplied and determined by Jack Wills from a reputable holiday company. The overall prize will be selected by a judging panel of no less than three (3) persons jointly appointed by Jack Wills will judge entries based on creativity, quality, originality and best interpretation of all of the challenges being completed.
Winners will be selected and notified by 31st August 2015 by the relevant social channel and will have 3 days to respond before another winner is chosen, and so on. The promoters' decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
The winner will receive their prize via post within 30 days of notification unless advised otherwise by Jack Wills.
The prize/s cannot be exchanged for cash or any other alternative.
The promoters selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
We will not pay any expenses incurred in connection with the Prize Draw, including acceptance and use of the Prize.
Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Jack Wills reserves the right to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value.
We do not accept responsibility for (i) network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry; (ii) any postponement or cancellation of the Prize Draw; (iii) any loss, changes to, postponement of, or use of the prize, and (iv) any act or default of any third party supplier, which is outside of our reasonable control.
We do not accept any responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this #jwsummerbucketlist competition or by your acceptance of a prize, or any damage to yours or another person's computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of downloading any material relating to this Prize Draw.
By submitting an entry, entrants are sending their personal information to Jack Wills. We will at all times process your personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
This #jwsummerbucketlist competition, including these terms and conditions, are governed by the laws of England and Wales and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to any dispute arising under or in connection with the Prize Draw and/or these term and conditions.
If hosted run on Social -
This prize draw is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by Instagram and/or Pinterest nor is Instagram and/or Pinterest associated with the prize draw in any way.
You understand that you are providing information to Jack Wills and not to Instagram and/ or Pinterest.
Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the prize draw must be directed to Jack Wills, and not Instagram and/or Pinterest
The name of the winner may be found by searching on the Jack Wills social media channels or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org from w/c 31st August 2015 or alternatively to request the winner's names for the promotion, send a letter & sae to the Promoter at the following address: Marketing, Jack Wills, 95 Victoria Road, London, NW10 6DJ- UK residents
Marketing, Jack Wills, 71 Arch Street, Greenwich, CT, 06830- US residents
Marketing, Jack Wills, Shop LO2, Leighton Centre, 77 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong- HK residents
Jack Wills reserves the right to amend or change any competition terms & conditions at any time without notification.
Promoter Jack Wills Ltd, 3504842, England. Registered Offices: 22 Fore Street, Salcombe, TQ8 8ET
Minimum spend £80. UK & Ireland Promotion only. Offer valid in store only. Not valid in Jack Wills Outlet stores or jackwillsoutlet.com. Limited to one voucher per transaction. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Voucher must be present at time of transaction and surrendered. Non-transferable or redeemable for cash. Offer is valid on full price merchandise only and is not applicable to purchase Jack Wills gift cards. If any purchases bought as part of this promotion are returned, the customer will receive a refund of the total value paid shown on their purchase receipt. Jack Wills reserves the right to amend or change any discount terms and conditions at any time without notiﬁcation. Stores to use discount code: Autumn 2015 Bounceback
OFFER VALID FROM 6TH AUGUST UNTIL 30TH SEPTEMBER 2015
RA Courtyard Cinema Competition
1. This promotion is only open to residents of United Kingdom aged between 18 and over throughout the duration of the promotion period, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Promotion Period: Enter between 00.01 BST on 27th July 2015 and 23.59 GMT on 12th August 2015.
3. No purchase required; however internet access is required.
4. Maximum one entry per person.
5. To Enter: Go to www.jackwills.com/courtyardcinema, and follow the instructions on screen by filling in the entry form.
6. THE PRIZES:
There will be five main prize winners who will win:
a. A pair of VIP Courtyard Cinema tickets to one of the five film screenings. Tickets will be allocated on a first come, first served basis and winners will be contacted at random.
b. One night's accommodation including breakfast for two people (one room only) in a 'Roomy' room at The Hoxton Hotel Holborn, in London.
c. Travel for two people from the winner's location (within the UK) to London and back, to be organised once winner has been selected.
d. £100 cash to be used as spending money on the winner's trip to London.
e. £150 Jack Wills gift card to be spent in store or on online, valid for 1 year from date of issue.
There will be 25 runners-up prize winners who will each win:
a. A pair of standard tickets to one of the five film screenings. Tickets to each screening will be allocated on a first come, first served basis and winners will be contacted at random.
7. WINNER SELECTION:
Between 00.01 BST on 13th August 2015 - 23.59 BST on 14th August 2015 - all winners will be selected at random and the Promoter will notify winners via email or phone during this period.
Winners must ensure they are available to travel to London at a time during 22nd -27th August 2015 to see their relevant film screening.
8. All entries must be in English.
9. Elements of the prizes are non-transferable and may not be substituted by the winners. No compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. If a winner is unable to take his/her prize within the stated period, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to another entrant selected at random.
10. Any information you disclose during this promotion is disclosed only to the Promoter for the purposes of the promotion.
11. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery or receipt.
12. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late submissions will not be accepted.
13. Incomplete or illegible entries will be disqualified and will not be counted.
14. The decision of the Promoter is final and absolute in all cases.
15. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any direct, indirect or consequential damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering into the promotion or accepting a prize. The Promoter further accepts no liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this promotion apart from death or personal injury caused by negligence or fraud or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
16. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
17. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
18. If for any reason any part of the prize is not capable of running as planned, such as cancellation or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which affects the running or conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel the prize and will not reimburse any incurred expenses by the winner as a result of winning or accepting the prize.
19. Winners agree for their name and photograph being used for promotional purposes and/or to take part in reasonable publicity.
20. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify entries which it considers do not comply with these terms and conditions or any participant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this competition.
21. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, address, and other relevant details of a participant.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize, of equal or greater value, should the advertised prize become unavailable for reasons beyond their control.
24. By entering this Promotion you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
25. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promoter: Jack Wills Ltd, 22 Fore Street, Salcombe, TQ8 8ET
Friends and Family Promotion
Friends and Family Promotion
Valid from 29th April – 1st May 2016 (days inclusive)
No minimum spend.
Discount available in store and online
Applicable on full price products only. Excludes sale items.
Offer not available in Jack Wills Outlet stores of jackwillsoutlet.com
Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotion, no cash or any other alternative will be offered.
If any purchases bought as part of this promotion are returned, the customer will receive a refund of the total value paid shown on their purchase receipt.
Jack Wills reserves the right to amend or change any discount terms and conditions at any time without notification.
Promoter Jack Wills Ltd, 3504842, England. Registered Offices: 22 Fore Street, Salcombe, TQ8 8ET