DUNCOMBE TRENCH COAT
Wait a second!
Good Choice!Thank You
Our signature Duncombe trench takes inspiration from original coats used by the British army in (you've guessed it) the trenches, as early as 1850.
In line with the design of the original pieces used by the army, ours also feature double-breasted button fastenings (branded, of course) and striking statement lapels. The Duncombe also champions other crucial elements such as traditional gun flaps, a ventilating back panel, buckled straps at the waist and cuffs (to keep you extra snug and dry) - and in true Jack style - a few hidden finishing touches, because it's all about feeling as premium on the inside as you'll look on the outside. This timeless wardrobe classic will continue to treat you for years to come; an investment worth making.
- Classic trench coat
- Available in classic and seasonal colours
- Traditional double breast silhouette
- Wide lapels
- Our model wears a size 10
- 69% Cotton, 25% Polyester, 6% Nylon
- Cool Hand Wash
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Cool Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean
Delivery & Returns
- Free Click & Collect - 0-3 working days
- Free Standard Delivery on orders over £60 - 3-5 working days
- Standard Delivery - 3-5 working days / £3.95
- Next Day Delivery – Order before 9.00pm Sunday - Friday / £5.95 *Excluding Bank Holidays
- Worldwide Delivery - 10-14 working days / From £8.95